Why Study M.B.B.S./PG Abroad
Career in medicine is a prestigious profession. But to get admissions in these courses (MBBS/BDS/PG) is not so
easy. In India, there are many entrance exams for admissions in MBBS/PG conducted on national or state level or by deemed universities. For MBBS admissions,
students must appear these entrance exams and secure a high rank in the competition to get selected in the medical colleges.
But when there is a pool of large number of applicants and only a few seats available, it is not feasible for most of the unfortunate students to crack
those entrance exams and get a seat for MBBS/PG in any medical college of India.
There are few Govt colleges & Aided where the fees are subsidized even some can get scholarships also. Other category of colleges are private colleges &
deemed universities where the fees are very high which are not affordable to all.
What is the option if you not get admission in govt colleges? Changing the dream? Why you adjust the dream because it is nothing but adjusting your way
of living .No never, then what?
So, you have the golden opportunity to fulfill your dream by securing your seat in foreign govt universities/colleges.
Where the admission is direct i.e. without CET/Donation/Capitation and the fees are very low i.e.1,06,000 INR/year only which is affordable to middle
In Russia, China, Philippines etc. thousands of students are studying from more than 80 countries including Indians.
These countries are destination for medical studies.
As per MC I(Medical of India) Rule and other countries Medical Council rules HSSC(10+2) passed with 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB)
40% Marks for SC/ST/OBC etc. candidates in PCB
Master Degree (MD/MS/ MDS)
MBBS / BDS degrees passed from recognized University with good marks / grades in interested Faculty.
Remember these points while getting admission abroad
- Check whether the university/college is recognized by MCI
As per MCI regulations Indian citizen can get admission in any foreign university/college Which is
listed in MCI. Directory for Medicine The World Directory of
Medical Schools, or on the Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Beware of fake consultants & fake news by consultants
- Many consultants tell that, you can work while studying.
Can start internships after second years etc.
- All these are fake news, they only attracts you and want to earn money only. By the laws of all
these countries i.e. Ukraine, Russia, Philippines, Georgia etc. the students can’t work while studying.
For more info contact me.
- Many consultants tell that scholarships are offered:
scholarships are not offered
by any Universities /Colleges for any nationalities because already they offer study in affordable fees.
For more info contact me.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of application for admission for MBBS/PG:
• One photocopy of 10th mark sheet.
• One photocopy of 12th mark sheet.
• One photocopy of 12th passing or provisional passing certificate.
• One photocopy of the first and the last page of the passport (If the same is ready)
• MBBS Mark sheets with Internships
• The student needs to make an application for the chosen university.
• The seats are limited and hence are given strictly on a first come first served basis and
further depend on the final decision of the university as per the availability and marks in the
12th standard examination.
• Once the application is accepted by the university, a letter of admission confirming the
reservation of the seat would be issue by the university. By obtaining original letter of
admission you can apply for bank loan if needed.
• Issue of invitation letter from University
• Visa stamping
• The student is expected to complete his packing and make all necessary arrangements to
travel as per the intimated date
Note: For Admission and more information, Contact Me